Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We Love Today: Men (& Menswear) We'd Melt For

I know at least one other est. 1839 blogger (shhh...it's Amy!) will agree with me when I say that is is one actor I go gaga for. Matthew Gray Gubler. I don't deny it...I don't. (Ok, so I am a little embarrassed) But after talking with Amy about loving men's fashion the other day I thought I'd do a Men We'd Melt For post on the blog.

The others may not melt, but I sure do:


oh, my beating heart. 
quick hand me my smelling salts I may faint!

And the thing I like about men's clothing is the same thing I like about women's clothing:
layers, blazers, scarves, straight legged trousers.

I am also all about androgyny.  Is that weird?
I like styles that can be both male & female because I believe ladies can look dapper too.
:)

There is just something about a man looking so fly & stylish.
I wish I could find me one like that!

The great thing about men's fashion is how it translates to women's fashion.
(and vice versa!)
Like I said, we all can look just as dapper:


Do you like your man to look extra spiffy?
Do you pull off any dapper looks?


1 comment:

  1. cool blog Moe! i love the fact that my husband Will has awesome taste and to me, he always looks dapper. :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...