Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pieces of Me

So Wednesday was a pretty boring day.  I went to work but didn't wear anything exciting because I was running a little late.  It was dress pants & a nice shirt day.  I consider these days lazy because I know I can put together a better outfit I just don't want to.

I thought I'd showcase some pieces of my outfit (read accessories) from Wednesday.

Ring :: Icing
Bracelets :: Claire's & Italy
Shoes :: Rack Room

This ring is one of my new favorites.  I scored it for I think around $4.50 from the clearance rack at Icing.  I love the vintage feel & how big the faux peal is.  Unique shapes & vintage flair draw me to rings like this.

I am known for wearing a lot of bangles.  They are a weakness of mine & I feel I have to snatch them up whenever I see them!  Claire's has a great selection of earth toned ones that I love.  I snatched up my fave set of bangles while working at Claire's.  I was unpacking a box & saw them before we even had a place on the wall for them.  I ended up buying them the same day!  I always wear one or two of them, in this case its the one second from the bottom with the green, gold, & white.  The teal one was bought on a trip to the junk shop & the others were purchased at a street market in Italy.  

These shoes are my fave summer shoes.  I love the stud detailing I the strap on the back.  They are perfect or work or for play.  Wearing them today though reminded me that Summer is almost out the door.  I really can't wait for this fall weather!  I also want to say that I've been wearing toe rings since about 8th grade.  I recently changed one that said Princess on it to one with an anchor.  I just don't think a toe ring that prissy belongs on me any more.  I wear them all the time, throughout the winter, never taking them off.  My toes look so funny with out them.  I can't imagine taking them off!


I want it to cool down so I can start to wear my boots...but I want it to stay a little warm because I just bought some short 'bike short' leggings with lace around them from Forever21.  I've been looking forever & am so glad I found some even though it might get a bit too chilly!

What are your fave bits & pieces of your outfits?
Have you ever searched high & low for an item of clothing?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got that ring from Icing, it's really cute! And I too am excited for the cooler weather :)

    Gabby
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...