Monday, August 29, 2011

Tea Time

Tea Time

Today I've been kinda chilly, so I put on a hoodie and made myself some sweet orange Tazo tea, and I wondered, "Why don't we throw tea parties more often?"
So I went to Polyvore and threw my own!

I love to look feminine sometimes, but if I were to wear flowers and lace and pearls, I'd look like a wedding cake.  I decided to mix in those amazing oxford pumps by Marc Jacobs and a striking, modern cuff to offset the cut and fabric of the dress.  Who doesn't love a vintage pink Chanel basket bag?

If you love tea, think of having a little party to honor that, and an excuse to wear frilly gloves.  To make it into an evening, serve peach iced tea with amaretto or sweet tea vodka.  Delicious, and debutante.

XOXO,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...