Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We Love Today: Maxi-mum Appeal!

I love to wear skirts & dresses in the summer.  I think they add a bit of carefree & look at me I'm happy kind of feel to your style.  I have a few maxi skirts & love to wear them.

Sometimes they are a hassle (tripping up stairs, sitting weird where they get pulled down a bit, etc) but most of the time they add a bit of feminine to a conservative look.


I like them too because you can wear them work or casual style.
Sexy & sleek.

Count on it I am wearing a Maxi Skirt today!

What are you loving today?


1 comment:

  1. I wore one of my maxi skirts last Friday, it definitely got interesting reactions from people! It's not something I usually wear, but they sure are a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...