Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Inspiration: Blushing Bride

So the days draw nearer & nearer to my room mate's wedding and I may be just as excited as she is.  I can't wait to wear my beautiful bridesmaid's dress, I can't wait to give my maid of honor speech, I can't wait to see their big ol smiles, I just can't wait for them to finally be married! Hooray!!

This inspiration board is based on a pink color pallet I made.  Blushing Bride is a bit of nude, light pinks, & something blue!


blushing bride



Old world charm, Something borrowed, & Something blue!

My room mate's something old is her grandmother's necklace & earrings:



Her something borrowed is the knife set & champagne glasses from my mother & her something blue is her garter.

Megan mentioned on her blog Freckled Italian that she has been to a few weddings this summer.  I have my room mate's & then one of my room mate's from college in September.  I guess it's that time for people getting hitched!

I can not wait!

Are any of your friends tying the knot?
Do you have any parties to prepare for?



3 comments:

  1. Hello ladies!! Popping over from Comment Love day at FTLOB! Nice to 'meet' you!!

    I actually got married in July! Your board is lovely! Those rings!! My colors were pink and turquoise! ;)

    Have a lovely week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there lovelies,
    Thanks for parking yourselves by my blog. I'm loving all the meet n greets through FTLOB :)
    Such a gorgeous little space you have here, I think I'll have to stick around.

    p.s. Weddings are such wonderful days chock filled with love. The vibe is so contagious, I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of your roomies special day.
    That crystal blue of those stones in her grandmothers jewellery is simply divine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the color scheme here, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...