Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY Update : Scarf Necklace

Yesterday I posted my lust for a scarf necklace DIY.  Right now its not quite fall enough to wear scarves full on but I still wanna get some use out of them.  So, I thought I'd do a little tutorial.

Also, I am in the wig I bought.  I love it.  No judgement, please & thank you.

Start off with a square scarf, folded into a triangle

loosely fold it into a strip.

Grab the middle


& tie a loose knot.  Fix it so it looks nice.

Move up a little

& tie another knot!

repeat!

tie ends together.

Wear it!

So, is my wig weird?

Hope you try this!


Linking to Let Birds Fly

3 comments:

  1. Hey girls! This blog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by mine. I know, that earthquake was so crazy! I know it wasn't that big as far as earthquakes go, but it was such a weird and shaky experience!

    LOVE this scarf necklace :) I can't wait until it's full-on scarf weather!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great post.. I have to try one of those necklaces now, looks fun lol.

    I love the wig personally, but I am in Japan and wigs are well.. just normal.. I swear I think we have more wig stores than Starbucks over here haha.

    Hopping from Magical Monday :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute! I like it!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...