Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What We Wore - Moe's Office Style

I love the office I work it! I get to be creative everyday, I have loads of fun people to be around, I get facials (big plus) & I get to put my degree to work.  Not to mention I get to dress cute.

I am the type of person that looks much better in skirts than in pants.  There has been an ongoing feud of dress pants in my closet.  This has been going on since probably the 2004.  I had one pair that fit me perfectly when I was in high school.  But my butt won't fit in them any more.

The problem is this: My hips are not wide enough for the size of my waist.  So when I shop, I get the effect of ridding pants, the balloon out at the sides.  And let me say it's like this:

And not like this:
Both of these images come from etsy surprisingly

So dress pants an I do not get along.  It is a rare occasion that I find a great pair that fit me in all the right ways.  Now I could get them tailored or do it myself but I think this gives me another excuse to wear/buy dresses & skirts.  Good enough for me.

So in the office you can most likely catch me wearing a dress or skirt.  Today I wore a dress, my graduation dress in fact.  Yay class of 2011!

Dress :: H&M
Cardigan :: TJ Maxx
Bag :: Spotted Moth
Shoes :: Thrifted
Bracelet :: DIY

I've been wearing these shoes nearly everyday right now.  I love the pop of color.  I based this Rad Red post on them last week!  The bag is also one of my favorites! I got it before the end of the school year last year & love it.  Spotted Moth is like the greatest shop ever.  As creepy as this is, Monica Burnett (the owner) was my total inspiration for crochet designs back when she owned Monica Burnett Hats.  I even emailed her once when I was looking to start up a handmade business.  She is my craft/retail icon!  So I totally suggest checking out the blog & the Spotted Moth Shop! They just opened a retail store too! How exciting, right?

Is there anything in your wardrobe that you are loving right now?
Are you wearing it everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...