Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rad Red

I went clearance shopping with one of my friends from my old job yesterday & came back empty handed.  It was a sad time.  But will we were clearance shopping we did a little window shopping as well.  We went into Express & New York & Co just to see what all the chic ladies were wearing this fall.  We saw a lot of fur & a lot of red.

This made me realize how much I really do love red.  Recently I've been thinking about starting to wear lipstick.  Megan has some pretty rad red lip color in her about photo, I know for sure, but I dunno how the other ladies here at est. 1839 feel about lip color.  I think they'd be on board.

At any rate, I have these awesome red shoes that I got for $2 or so while thrifting ages ago.  I love them! They are perfect for nearly any outfit & they really jazz up jeans.  If I feel like a chic casual day at work, I can throw on my dark jeans & these red shoes and no one knows I needed a break!


I wish I had more red in my closet.  Red is a color that is great to bring some life to wintery outfits.  Red scarves, red shoes, red nail polish.  Red is so classic!
Rad Red

Rad Red by fivesixteenthsblog featuring slim skirts

How do you feel about red?
Do you rock the red lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...