Friday, September 9, 2011

The Best for Less

Ahh, fall is on the horizon.  The air is getting a little more crisp, Starbucks has busted out the pumpkin spice flavoring, and the stores are all tempting me with their fresh fall items.  It’s hard resisting the desire I have to blow my last paycheck of August on trendy fall accessories, but thanks to my devoted research I won’t have to.  And neither will you!  In this post I have found some popular summer to fall transitional pieces and have found similar but much less expensive alternatives. 



This fancy floppy hat is $90.00 from Urban Outfitters, but Target’s take on it is a cool $16.99.


asos  ae

This awesome Aztec bag from ASOS was originally $64.03, but American Eagle offers a comparable option for only $29.50.




These badass leopard wedges by Steve Madden via NASTY GAL break the bank at $158.00, but Target once again flatteringly imitates them at a much more manageable price of $29.99.

I hope that this guide has helped fuel your own desire to find fall trends on the cheap!  What other autumn accessories have you been able to find at seriously low prices?

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...