Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We Love Today: Cozy chic

I'm kind-of in love with comfortable clothing, and I see very few reasons why style and comfort can't coexist peacefully in the same outfit without a war with Guilder. (Like it? If you get it and comment, I'll send you a card in the mail <3)



I love this look from Chloe's fall 2011 line - it's full of interest, the muted color palette is so chic, and you can wear a blanket.  Kidding!  Many stores are offering these re-worked ponchos in large knits with striking patterns, so why not pick up the trend? The juxtaposition of shorts and an oversize sweater is comfortable to wear, and the perfect temperature.

However, I must confess that I am positively aching for those boots.



And these. By the way, these are vegan! Find them at stilettoskop.com.  But I can't really afford these...or anything by Chloe, so...

Women's Journee Collection Velvety Thigh-high Boot


These are from Target, and a much, much happier price.

When you feel comfortable, your confidence will shine through! I'm all about effortless chic, and any over-the-knee boot with a heel is trying way, way too hard for your money.
What fashion choices are the best bang for your back?

XOXO,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...