Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We Love Today: "Nudity"


When it's too darn hot outside, everyone wants to be naked, but nobody wants to be arrested. It's a catch-22! Here's how I deal with the heat, and how sometimes those naked pieces can bolster your wardrobe.



Shoes are a good place to start your career in acceptable nudity.  There's something sexy about barely-there shoes, and I tried a very sheer pinkish topcoat instead of my usual brights. I personally prefer my coral nails, but it was fun and a good excuse to buy $2 nail polish from Charlotte Russe.



Yep, that's my underwear drawer. Notice the set right on top - nude bra, nude panties.  These aren't the sexiest things I own, but they are incredibly useful, and I would recommend them for every woman.  I hate to break it to you, but everyone can see that white bra through your white shirt.  Sorry!  Just for the record, I prefer bras by Jockey.  More expensive, but so worth it.                



I found this beautiful little shift dress at Kohl's, by Lauren Conrad, for $18.  It's a little big on me, but all I had to do was add a belt, put up my hair, and choose some fly accessories.  The shoes are Steve Madden, which I got at Ross.  If you're not crazy about heels, wedges will definitely work, as will black.  It also works for fall/winter with tights and a coat that covers the hem, preferably worn open, and at night.

Other than pulling a Madonna, what indecent fashion exposures lurk in your closet, waiting to sell you a watch?  Let us know here, and follow us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...